Roku Channel Development / Roku Developer
If you have ever heard of Netflix, then you understand the concept of Roku channel development, which is an IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) platform to broadcast channels like Netflix, Hulu to the mass viewing public.
As you may be aware, Smart TV, Internet TV, and Streaming Media providers such as Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire (and several others) are growing in popularity, largely because unlike the TV Broadcasting companies, they offer a vast variety of free content, and viewers only pay for content they want. This also offers businesses and organizations a huge opportunity in providing content (television, games, music & movies) to viewers worldwide that would not be affordable through conventional media broadcasting.
Roku Channel Development – The Beginning of the “S-Curve”
As of February 2015, here are the statistics we’ve been able to find by contacting the following streaming media providers. None of them had exact numbers for viewers so these figures are conservative estimates:
- AppleTV has 20 million viewers and 48 US channels (https://www.apple.com/appletv/)
- Roku has 12 million+ viewers and 1800+ US channels (https://www.roku.com/)
- Google TV has ~2 million? viewers and 10? US channels (http://www.android.com/tv/)
- Amazon FireTV has 7 million+ viewers and 25 channels worldwide (http://www.amazon.com/Fire-TV-streaming-media-player/dp/B00CX5P8FC
We believes that this form of streaming media will experience a huge exponential growth over the next 5-10 years, and by positioning your brand now to take advantage of the beginning of this IPTV “s-curve”,you will be a huge step ahead of not only your local competition, but nationwide as well.
Genres of Roku Channels:
- Movies & TV
- Kids & Family
- News & Weather
- Internet TV
- Photo & Video
- Religion & Spirituality
- Special Interest
Some of the benefits of acquiring your own Roku Channel:
1. reaching potentially hundreds of millions of viewers worldwide who may never get to hear about your business
2. your content will have pre-roll, post-roll, or static advertisements that point back to your brand and website generating you potential revenue
3. opportunities to generate passive income streams for your business if you have digital products to offer via subscription or view-on-demand
From video streaming, graphics & channel creation, we handle the entire Roku channel development process, so you can continue to work on your business – call today in the Greater Toronto Area, and North America to discuss your project at 1-888-688-6326, or reach us by our contact form.